Monday, November 29

Tamia +Anita Baker= Priceless








Usually it is very rare that I look at BET, especially at their award shows, but when I heard that the Soul Train Awards were doing a tribute and honoring the wonderful, talented, and flawlessly beautiful Anita Baker!?...I had to tune in. She has one of the best soothing, seductive voices next to Sade and Toni Braxton. The tribute to her was absolutely perfect! My favorite was Tamia singing Giving You the Best That I Got. It was amazingly done! Did you know that Anita introduced Tamia to her adorable hubby Grant Hill? I know Tamia was thrilled when asked to do the tribute. It was tastefully done and I enjoyed watching it. If you missed it, I have to clip of Mrs. Hill singing the sultry song. Enjoy!


-Love In Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment