Thursday, December 16

*Wake Up to QNT*









Sssoo...these past few weeks in my Com 241 Class (Radio Performance & Production) we had to perform our production final which was to produce an one-hour radio show. We had to work the sound board, microphones, music, commercials, talk, news, the works! My group, which consisted of my homies T'Keyah & Nico, performed our show this past Tuesday & we were AWESOME! I love them so much & love the chemistry we all have..it just works. We had so much fun doing it that we decided that we wanted to have our own show for next semester! Wish us luck that we pull through! Tell us what you think.  We do have pictures of us while we were in the booth, but they haven't been posted yet so they'll come soon. (And need I remind yall this IS radio so you would be listening to words & music & NOT viewing NOTHING! Just FYI)

-Love In Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment