Sunday, January 2

MUSiC,SH00TiNG STARS, & RENAiSSANCE. . .

#1 & #2: on my left hip: the shooting star represents the journey in life, crescent moon represents the phases in life, & the shaded stars represent stages of my life I have completed (child & teen for the simple people)

#3: On my left ankle: The music notes make up "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", Its the first song iPlayed on the piano with my grandfather (My father figure)

#4: On my right side: The word means rebirth & through life you have to go through changes to become the person you were meant to be.

Soo. . . I took it upon myself to get my fourth tattoo this week on Monday. [Featured above with explanation] I absolutely LOVE the art of tattoos especially when the person creates the design themselves. Now I do believe that there is such a thing as too many or too much (cluttered tats for example). My main thing with tats is getting them because they have emotional meaning behind them.  Behind every tattoo there is a story of why it is there and I get so pulled in with evert tale.  You know the meaning of mine. . .so what is the story behind yours?

-Love In Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment