Saturday, January 29

MTV...Let Me See Some Ssskkiiinnn....






Sooo, I'm one of those rare people that actually watch MTV's new show Skins and hate LOVE it! Back in the day MTV had a show called Undressed and that is exactly what it reminds me of. More than likely because I went through the most awkward years in high school so I can relate to some of the stuff that goes down or I had friends that experienced stuff and I was along for the ride. In the second episode, they played many jazz/soul songs that had me dancing around my room in the groove. One song that played throughout was Marlena Shaw's Let's Wade In the Water [NOTHING like the gospel song]. A good song to play on a warm day like today I might add. Listened to a few songs by her and yes... she is pretty epic to me and is being added to my iPod as I write this. Check her out.




-Love In Peace Out
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment